select magazine_id,companyname,companytitle,c.image,companyid,designation,management_name,management_name2,m.cat_id,column1 from companies c,magazine_details m where c.magazine_id=m.sno and m.cat_id=9 and c.rank_id in(select distinct rnkid from ranking a,magazine_details b where app_status=0 and a.mag_id=b.sno and b.cat_id=9 and a.web_id = 25 and b.web_id = 25) and c.web_id = 25 and m.web_id = 25
Why is the Demand for Online Food Order and Delivery Increasing?
The online food order and delivery are gaining popularity among the customers because of their easy service.
FREMONT, CA: The online food order and delivery businesses are going through a massive transformation. Hi-speed internet and the increasing demand for smartphone is the primary reason for such changes. The immense potential of the market has increased the development of many online food ordering and delivery websites. Every online food delivery and website have their Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The websites are designed as a marketplace, and the consumers can browse their nearest restaurants that deliver food, have to access their menus. The consumers can even compare the value of similar food items and place an order by using a user interface (UI).
Presently the value of food order and delivery market is $95 billion, and it is forecasted that by 2026 it will grow at a CAGR of 9.8%. Here are some of the factors due to which the market is growing at a rapid rate.
• The global middle-class population has increased its power of purchase.
• Choice of various types of cuisines
• Extremely busy schedules that offer no time to cook or eat out
• The leading brands are taking better marketing initiatives in online food ordering
• Startups and small-sized businesses are also attracted to online food ordering and delivery business model because it has a better future of growth.
1. Millennials are active Users of online food delivery
Millennials spend most of their earnings on prepared food. Their hectic schedules and fast-paced lifestyle draws them towards quick-service food ordering and delivery sites.
2. Inventive delivery channels
Most of the adults would prefer utilizing an online ordering system. The primary reason is they experiment with various channels so that they can produce more orders for the customers.
3. Order by making use of virtual assistants
The popularity of virtual assistants is increasing because of the addition of new and exciting features regularly. It also has a bot that can take orders and even inform the consumers about vouchers and the latest deals.