THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Food and Beverages | Monday, August 01, 2022
The Acrelec Kiosks are now integrated with Oracle MICROS Simphony POS and are available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
FREMONT, CA: Businesses to engage customers in the transaction set-up, digital kiosks can make clients feel more secure when making a purchase. They can keep a private presence while using the company's goods and services, which helps build brand confidence. Acrelec, one of the leading providers of end-to-end restaurant technology and an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) member, declared that its kiosk solutions are now accessible to customers on Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Acrelec Kiosks may now be integrated with Oracle MICROS Simphony Point-of-Sale systems (POS). Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a centralized collection of enterprise applications made available by Oracle and its partners.
"Acrelec's kiosk solution integrated with Oracle MICROS Simphony POS allows us to extend our capabilities further so more customers will have access to world-leading technology. Our commitment to innovation combined with this integration enables Oracle customers to benefit from our state-of-the-art customizable kiosk solutions. As a trusted partner of the world's largest QSR brands for over a decade, we look forward to leveraging our work with Oracle to power the world's leading smart stores and drive business results." says Thibaud Denolle, Innovation & Marketing Director of Acrelec.
Integrating with Oracle MICROS Simphony POS expands restaurant companies' kiosk capabilities beyond the screen. The Acrelec app assists restaurants in the following ways:
• Reduce traffic and wait times by eliminating bottlenecks and fulfilling several orders at once.
• Relocate labor to the front counter so the crew can concentrate on guest happiness rather than order taking.
• Based on Acrelec's proven expertise working with the best Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) brands, profit from a hardware-software platform.
• Use AI-based product suggestions, A/B testing, and data analytics to gain insights into customer behavior and create business results that boost sales.
• Accept cash transactions to conduct more transactions through kiosks.