THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Food and Beverages | Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Los Angeles-based food pre-ordering platform Allset today announced the launch of its free Contactless Ordering solution to help restaurants provide a safer and more seamless dining experience to in-store guests.
FREMONT, CA: Diners can place orders for pickup or dine-in, pay, and track order status securely from their phones, reducing the need for interaction with the restaurant staff.
"The new low-contact dining environment is a challenge for everyone. We want to help restaurants better adapt to the situation, meet the government guidelines for re-opening, and keep the guests and employees safe while delivering the same great dining experience," says Stas Matviyenko, CEO of Allset. "We believe that today we lay the ground for a safer and more seamless era of dining out, as the post-pandemic world will be more digitized and there will be a greater appreciation of on-demand convenience."
How the new feature works
1. Guests scan a unique QR code near the entrance or at the table.
2. Place orders for pickup or dine-in and get notified when the order is ready.
3. Restaurants can serve guests fast and with minimum human contact.
4. Customers that ordered on-site via Allset remain commission-free for a lifetime.
Benefits for restaurants
- Commission-free orders for takeout and dine-in.
- Reduce lines and improve table turn times.
- Avoid unnecessary interactions and touching menus, credit cards, and cash.
- Discount on first order for all customers paid by Allset.
The new feature is entirely free and works for restaurants in all categories of full service, quick-serve, and so on. It's already available at selected restaurants in all participating cities and rolled out throughout the platform in the coming weeks.
Allset is partnering with more than 3,000 restaurants nationwide, including Joe & The Juice, Buffalo Wild Wings, Subway, illy Caff¨, Pok©works, The Halal Guys, BurgerIM, Krispy Krunchy Chicken, IHOP, Papa John's Pizza, and many more.