Bots can be used to pull crucial information out of the ordering system of past Purchase Orders (POs). Buyer can speedily reference the last PO, year to date purchases, and recommended next order on the pending sales call.
FREMONT, CA: The challenging nature of the food and beverages industry on both the front end and the back end makes the application of Robotics Process Automation, also better known as RPA, customary. RPA is the employment of software tools or contemporary programming languages to partly or fully automate human activities that are manual, rules-based, and repetitive.
A processed food and beverage business has to keep pace with the growing demand for quicker and better production as laid down by the shopkeepers, distributors, restaurant owners, etc. Below are a few use cases and suitable candidates for RPA in food and beverage companies.
With bots' help, companies can increase and accelerate the payment of customer invoices by mechanically sending a message before or after an invoice due date. Those individuals who were once manually focused on this task can now pay attention to more value-added finance department activities. Firms that have applied this strategy have seen an advantage through:
• Reducing A/R days outstanding.
• Strengthening customer service.
• Refining cash flow performance.
• Increasing productivity in the accounting and finance department.
Businesses can notify customers of an order shipment's anticipated arrival time, the amount being delivered, and the cost. The benefits of this communication comprise:
• Firming customer service by offering critical data promptly.
• Enhancing time per delivery efficiency (for instance, get the customer ready to take the delivery and get the driver onto the next customer swiftly).
• Mitigating delivery errors or delivery denials.
• Reducing calls into customer service related to delivery problems.
Customer Sales Calls
Bots can be used to pull crucial information out of the ordering system of past Purchase Orders (POs). Buyer can speedily reference the last PO, year to date purchases, and recommended next order on the pending sales call. Benefits contain:
• Growing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Capitalize on the impact of the sales call.
• Streamlining and forcing compliance with policies and routines via proactive transparency.